Privacy and Terms
Effective Date: August 15, 2014
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website or fill out a form. When registering on our website, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or your email address. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your information , whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering information or service requested by you.
- To send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your request for information, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related service information, etc. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other website feature
How do we protect your information?
If you provide any information to parties who operate websites that are linked to or from our website, different rules may apply to their collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of such other sites before revealing any sensitive or personal information.
Regardless of the precautions taken by you or by us, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. We cannot ensure or warrant the ultimate security of any information you transmit.
We may use permanent and/or temporary cookies to track the use of our website. “Cookies” are small pieces of information that are stored by your mobile device or on your computer’s hard drive. Our Cookies enable us to facilitate your access to our website, for example, by remembering your user name, address or other information about you.
Most web browsers and mobile devices automatically accept Cookies, but you can disable this function so that your browser or device will not accept Cookies. You may also delete Cookies. Please be aware that disabling or deleting Cookies may affect your use and enjoyment of our website. In addition, if you visit our website again after deleting a Cookie, a new Cookie may be created.
Do we use IP addresses?
We may log IP addresses. An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the web. All IP addresses will be logged and time-stamped when you visit this website. IP addresses may be linked to your personal information. We use IP addresses for systems administration purposes and to track the access to the website content to determine the number of visits.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our website policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
MSA Professional Services, Inc.
1230 South Boulevard
Baraboo, WI 53913