The residents of Mayville now enjoy a new multi-seasonal park.
The City of Mayville needed more recreational facilities to meet the demand generated by residential growth in the community. Numerous civic organizations, businesses and recreational associations, along with the general public pressured the City to develop a multi-functional park.
The City of Mayville decided to seek the assistance of a professional consultant to put together a complete development package. MSA’s scope of work consisted of following components:
- Public information meetings and data compilation
- Concept planning, cost estimates and initial site design
- Preparation of a colorized map and presentation at public meetings
- Grant writing and fundraising assistance for local civic groups
- Development of a park phasing plan to meet the financial goals
- Wetland determination and permitting with approval agencies
- Preparation of construction documents and bidding assistance
- Construction administration and project close-out assistance